Unless it's photographed by me, all pictures are taken from vi.sualize.us or Google Image

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Getting Things Done

I have to admit, as much as I am excited about moving to a new place and have a lease on my own, the moving business is not so fun. There are so many things to take care of and seem to be endless, from signing all the paper works, hiring a removalist to move my stuff, and to make sure I will have electricity, gas and water running by the day I move in.

Today I spent my day off speaking on the phone and signing up contract for the utilities. Then it comes to finding a housemate. I spent hours putting an advertising for the room I'm renting out on many different websites and replying to messages about the ad. I didn't know finding a housemate can be such a time and energy consuming task. I just wish I could get it done as soon as possible.

Other than that, I think I am gratefull still for have I witnessed what I thought what was impossible is actually possible. When I seem to be stuck and helpless, miracles happen. So I'm quite positive that I would find the right housemate in time and ready to settle in. In the meanwhile, I have to get back on the mat as I have been skipping yoga for two days due to my increasing level of stress.

Until next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until next POSE? Youre so Yoga. LOL


RF.

Rae said...

Oops! Haha. Thank you for notifying me! :P